Thursday, November 17, 2011

It's Been a Year!!!

Well I can't believe I've been in business a year this month.  Wow how time flies.  I've learned so much about having a business & have lots more to learn.  I've met lots of great people & made some really good new friends.  I had an open house to celebrate one year in business. We had some refreshments & got to visit with lots of people.  Thanks to all who have helped support me in so many ways.  I pray that there will be many more years to come.

Now the Holidays are approaching.  Thanksgiving, Christmas, & New Years.  Right now is a great time to be working on making your Christmas cards or making gifts for Christmas.  I hope everyone is making time to do some type of hobby.  It sure is good therapy to have a hobby.  I've got a couple of new lines in recently.  A Christmas line from Lily Bee that is super cute.  Lots of browns & turquoise.  Then I got a racing line from Moxxie.  Racing is big out here.  There are 2 Race tracks in Crandall & one in Ennis.  I also just got a Farm Livin' line from Moxxie.  It is super cute too.  Will be great for my 4H folks.  I have a Valentine line coming from Jillibean that should be here any day.

On a personal note...we still have the little boy we are unofficially Fostering.  We have had him almost 3 months.  We are working with him on some delays & getting some services for him.  He has been such a blessing to us.  Christmas should be fun with having a little one around.  Please pray for God's will for this little boy.

No comments:

Post a Comment