Sunday, July 24, 2011

Hot! Hot! Hot!

Well it's been a super hot summer & with no rain.  It has been a busy summer too.  As you see I haven't blogged in awhile.  Lots of good stuff going on at Faithful Scrapper.  I've had lots of classes this summer & have had lots of new folks coming.  I moved the crop room around trying to make it seem bigger.  Thanks to my friend Gena that helped move tables not just once but more like 3 or 4 times until we got it the way we liked it.  I've been getting new product in.  Trying to get the old out & in with the new.  We will be doing our first scrapbook retreat in August so that is exciting too.  Have a Kids camp scheduled for next week.  Haven't filled it up yet so hopefully there will be more kiddos sign up.  Oh the biggest of all is I renewed the lease for another year.  Yeah....This time last summer  with lots of help from family & friends we were cleaning & organizing the store.  November will be our 1 year anniversary.  God is good.

Fall is around the corner & already booking events for the store.  September we will be making cards to send to troops via Operation Write Home. The Kaufman Chamber of Commerce will also be having their auction in Sept & will donate something to them.  October we will have a booth at the Kaufman Scarecrow Festival & then a booth at Whitworth Ranch in Scurry for a business expo. 

Well just wanted to update everyone.  I will try & do better with blogging.

1 comment:

  1. I have been wanting to come in to your store but something always seem to get in the way.Hope to be by soon,I need to buy more cardstock.

    Crafty in Crandall

    ReplyDelete