Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Icy weather

So it's been a few days since I've posted anything.  We have had icy weather and I've had the store closed for 2 days.  Planning on going in tomorrow and hopefully everything will be ok.  No frozen pipes & hopefully will have electricity.   As I've been home I've been working on some of my own scrapbooks for a change.  I never get to work on my own as I'm always making books for other people.  I've been on Facebook alot the last 2 days as well as everyone else that has been home due to the weather.  I can't believe how many people are tired of being at home & are bored.  REALLY????  How can you not have some type of hobby.  I love being at home.  My only problem is the little bit of OCD I have really kicks in & I'm walking in circles in my house.  I'll scrapbook, then check the laundry, then clean something, then go scrapbook, then cook something, then fold laundry, then scrapbook, then sometimes I forget what I'm doing.  Maybe that is old age...  So take advantage of this weather.  Clean out a closet, catch up on your scrapbook, wash all your "gentle" items, or whatever hobbies you have pull them out of the closet & work on them.  Hope the weather warms up though as I'm not a cold weather person.

No comments:

Post a Comment