Thursday, March 3, 2011

Spring is on the way

So I'm really behind posting on here.  Now that the weather is getting warmer it is getting me more motivated to be creative.  Lots of new people have been stopping by the store.  I've met such wonderful woman.  There are so many creative woman out there.  I've learned lots.  A piece of scrapbook paper can be used for so many things.  I have a friend that uses the paper to decorate wooden crosses, others make cards, another lady was using paper on furniture with Modge Podge.  There are so many creative ideas out there.  Feel free to share your ideas.  I've got lots of classes coming up for the spring.  Thanks to my friend Jennifer for teaching these great creative classes.  I couldn't do it without her. 

1 comment:

  1. You have seriously just put tears in my eyes as this was such a blessing to read. Totally love MY scrapbook store and finding such a great friend in you Amy!

    ReplyDelete