Monday, January 24, 2011

Make & Take Valentine card class

Mark your calendars for a Make & Take Valentine card class on Saturday Feb. 5th from 2:00-4:00.  You don't have to bring a thing except yourself & no fee for this class.  More classes coming so keep watching.  Also scheduled February crops for Feb. 11th & Feb. 25th from 6:00-midnight.  Cost is $15.00.  Dinner & drinks are included.  You can RSVP on my Facebook page under events or email or call me.  They fill up fast.  If you want to schedule a private crop for just you & your friends contact me.  Crop for free on your birthday just let me know it is your special day.

Hope you are working on your Christmas pictures.  There are lots of holidays coming up & you don't want to get behind.  Valentines Day, St. Patricks day, Easter, Mother's Day, Graduation, Father's Day, & the list continue.  I need to take my own advice and print my Christmas pictures. 

No comments:

Post a Comment